About the blogger!

My photo
Stockport, Cheshire, United Kingdom
My name is BinBag, a nickname given to me for reasons that may be explained in future blogs! I'm a Stockport County supporter of 20 years and a general football lover of all standards......Insert own joke here......

Friday 18 March 2011

First blog.........after thought!


Wow, well this is more difficult than I ever imagined it would be.  I feel like that woman off Sex And The City talking to myself trying to conjure up ideas that might get some remote interest - so, this is my first blog - as my profile says, I'm a massive Stockport County fan.  Something that some of you readers may find difficult to understand!  Over the course of my blogs I'm not going to harp on about how badly live had treated us over the past god knows how many years and get my little violin out....oh no!  I'm going to post about football in it's truest form, from all divisions in all the countries that take my fancy.

You see, I love to watch football – pure and simple (Hearsay!).  Any football!  I drive my better half mad with the level of football, not just the amount that I’m prepared to watch.  From your massive big game bus goers to the quintessential Northern Irish league on a Monday night!  So don’t be too surprised if a blog post comes up about the ‘heavy tackling’ in the Northern League, or Blue Square Premier!  And the latest lino decision in the big bad Premiership – is it the best league in the world?

This blog will also be connected to a fans football site, which I’ll post details later on.  I’m on Twitter and Facebook, so be sure to add me if you want.

Thanks for reading, and please come back again - follow me, and make it a favourite!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure this is going to be a great blog and will be a great addition to the site.

    ReplyDelete